...Where Safety Matters!
Sadly, because of the November lock-down, the restaurant and cafe will be closed from Thursday 5th November until at least Wednesday 2nd December.
We will advise further once new Government guidelines are issued at the end of November.
We are not currently offering a take-away service.
During normal circumstances, our restaurant together with our new stand-alone coffee shop is open everyday, the restaurant from from 9am to 2.30 pm and coffee shop from 9am to 4.30pm.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 9am to 11.30am and hot lunches from 11.30am to 2.30pm.
The experience may be a little different to what you were used to:
* It is recommended that you book tables in advance in the restaurant
* There will be waiter service
* There will be a reduced, but still delicious, menu offer
* Payment will be taken at the table once you've finished your meal
* Payment by card only - no cash I'm afraid.
* Social distancing must be observed at all times
* Contact details will be taken for "track and trace" reasons
If you fancy just a tea or coffee, sandwich, scone or cake you will be redirected to our new standalone Reeve's Cafe coffee shop which is situated at the end of the garden centre, just in front of Bluebell Square. This is open from 9am to 3.30pm.
We have now changed this to be a walk-in cafe only - we will not take bookings - as table numbers are limited we feel this is fairer to customers who may be browsing in the store and want impromptu refreshments.
* Upon arrival you will be shown to your table
* Payment by card preferred but cash will be accepted.
* Your food and drink order will be taken at the table then be brought over to you.
* Some outdoor seating is available - please request this when booking or upon arrival.
* Outdoor food and drink will be served in disposable cups and sandwich bag.
Despite all the changes, our friendly service, excellent food and fine scones remain the same!
Telephone bookings can be made NOW for the RESTAURANT ONLY - just call 01362 688387 and choose Option 1.
We look forward to seeing you!