...Where Friends Meet
Our restaurant together with our new stand-alone coffee shop is now OPEN everyday from 9am to 3.30 pm.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 9am to 11.30am and hot lunches from 11.30am to 2.30pm.
The experience may be a little different to what you were used to:
* It is recommended that you book tables in advance
* There will be waiter service
* There will be a reduced, but still delicious, menu offer
* Payment will be taken at the table once you've finished your meal
* Payment by card only - no cash I'm afraid.
* Social distancing must be observed at all times
* Contact details will be taken for "track and trace" reasons
If you fancy just a tea or coffee, sandwich, scone or cake you will be redirected to our new standalone Reeve's Cafe coffee shop which is situated at the end of the garden centre, just in front of Bluebell Square.
Again, if you can you should try to book in advance to avoid any disappointment, however, there should be be some availability on the day although this obviously can't be guaranteed.
* Upon arrival you will be shown to your table
* One person from each party will be asked to place the order at the counter and also pay.
* Payment by card preferred but cash will be accepted.
* Your food and drink will then be brought over to your table.
* Some outdoor seating is available - please request this when booking or upon arrival.
* Outdoor food and drink will be served in disposable cups and sandwich bag.
It's all going to take a little getting used to but, despite all the changes, our friendly service, excellent food and fine scones remain the same!
Telephone bookings can be made NOW - just call 01362 688387 and choose Option 1.
We look forward to seeing you!